Merino Kids of New Zealand invented the merino baby sleeping bag and is recognized with design awards and patents for its innovation.
Why Merino Kids is the world’s best baby sleeping bag:
- Made from luxuriously soft Woolmark-certified Superfine Merino. Expertly stitched by master tailors in India.
- GOTS-certified organic combed cotton outer layer gives extra durability for years of use. Machine washable.
- Naturally fire-resistant. Rated low fire risk without fireproofing chemicals.
- Fits growing child safely and comfortably for up to two years. Excellent value compared to other sleeping bags that last only a few months.
- Remarkable natural ability to regulate body temperature. Captures and circulates air to insulate child when the room temperature falls, and releases excess body heat and moisture as the room temperature rises. Child stays warm and dry without overheating.
- Recommended by textile scientists. A 2010 scientific study concluded infants are less likely to overheat or to become damp and chilled in a Merino Kids sleeping bag compared with polar fleece sleeping bags.
- Meets all U.S. and international safety standards including UK BSI sleeping bag safety certification. Child has freedom to move and room to grow, yet can’t slip underneath or wriggle out and wake uncovered and cold. Contoured bodice stays clear of face.
- Awarded the prestigious global iF Seal of Outstanding Design Quality. Unzips from the bottom for quick diaper changes and opens flat for easy dressing. Zipper is sewn inside lining and enclosed in a special fabric zipper guard to protect child’s skin. Opens at one shoulder only, won’t ‘pop open’ when child stands.
- Patented safety belt aperture enables child to wear their sleeping bag in car seat and stroller. An essential innovation for busy parents, unique to Merino Kids.
Also available: baby size 0-2 years, winter-weight for cooler rooms, and limited editions.
- World’s best and #1 top-selling merino sleeping bag in the USA and worldwide. Others can’t beat Merino Kids’ patented iF award-winning design, premium fabric and superior workmanship.
- For parents who want the very best. Crafted by master tailors from luxuriously soft Superfine Merino wool. 100% natural, itch-free and allergy-safe. Organic cotton outer layer for extra durability.
- Textile scientists recommend the Merino Kids sleeping bag. Baby doesn’t wake up cold or overheat. Naturally absorbs and releases moisture to create the perfect safe micro-climate in any season for rooms 18°C to 27°C (64°F to 80°F).
- First sleeping bag in the world to achieve the stringent UK BSI standard for baby sleeping bag safety, and the only merino sleeping bag certified to this safety standard. Baby has freedom to move yet can’t slip underneath or wriggle out.
- Fits toddlers 2-4 years safely and comfortably. Innovative safety belt aperture for use in car seats and strollers. Perfect for travelling. You won’t need to pack extra clothes and blankets for the trip.