The Merino Kids organic cotton baby sleeping bag features the same award-winning design as Merino Kids merino sleeping bags, with two layers of organic cotton pin-stripe interlock fabric, 100% natural and GOTS-certified organic, grown pesticide-free and manufactured without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Patented safety belt aperture enables safe travel in stroller or car seat.
- Baby has freedom to move naturally and room to grow yet they can’t slip underneath, nor wriggle out and wake up cold.
- Contoured bodice stays clear of face.
- Full-length self-locking zipper down one side, away from face. Zipper sewn inside lining so won’t scratch.
- Opens up flat for easy dressing. Unzips bottom-up for quick diaper changes.
- Fits growing child safely and comfortably for up to two years. Quality workmanship ensures years of wear. Excellent value compared to other sleeping bags that last only a few months.
- Two sizes, 0-2 years and 2-4 years.
- Features two layers of organic cotton, 100% natural and GOTS-certified. No pesticides or other chemicals used.
- Replaces blankets. Baby can’t slip underneath or wriggle out and wake uncovered and cold.
- Fits growing child safely and comfortably for up to two years. Excellent value compared to other sleeping bags that last only a few months.
- Innovative safety belt aperture makes it easy to transfer sleeping child between car seat, stroller and nursery to maintain sleep routine.
- Ideal for use in warmer conditions. Can be worn over merino or cotton sleepwear to suit different room temperatures.