Does your little one wake up as soon as the buggy stops moving? The Rockit will keep rocking so you don’t have to! Created to help parents on the go, this handy must-have accessory keeps babies moving and snoozing. Simply attach to your pram or pushchair with our universal bracket, push the button and adjust the speed to gently rock your baby, just like you would. In fact scientific tests show the vibration level closely mimics the normal hand rocking of a pushchair and the subtle yet soothing movement is gentler than a pushchair moving over paving stones. When you are on a train moving at a constant speed there is no acceleration forwards and backwards – just motion from side to side (think how you sway as you walk through a carriage). The same is true when a baby is pushed along a pavement in a buggy or pram. The Rockit has been developed to generate the same side-to-side motion so baby believes the buggy is still rolling along. Now you can stop for a rest and they’ll be none the wiser. For extra peace of mind we have tested the Rockit to the highest EU safety standards for ages 0-36 months and upwards.
- Fits all makes of strollers and prams
- Safe to use from birth onwards
- Quiet motor with adjustable speed and 30 minute rocking cycle
- Up to 60 hours battery life (battery life measured when rockit is used vertically at the slowest speed)
- Showerproof: suitable for use indoors and out